You have no items in your shopping cart.
Elijah House’s Keys to Transformation Healing Seminar gives you powerful keys to unlock the truth of who you are and bring lasting healing and transformation to your lives—and to the lives of the people around you!
Attendees will experience the kindness and compassion of God as seasoned teachers from Elijah House teach them how to detect and deal with negative patterns (bitter fruit) in their lives. They will be encouraged, comforted, and strengthened in His presence. This life-changing workshop will bring you to a true understanding of who you are in God, allowing you to begin to walk in who He created YOU to be!
This weekend workshop is comprised of 10 core Elijah House lessons presented by Elijah House teachers and authors. Each lesson includes a 30-minute teaching, plus corporate and/or small group activation.
1. From Slavery to Sonship Many of us go through life living like a slave instead of the SON or DAUGHTER we are! Learn how to come out of acting like a slave and live a Child of the Most High!
2. The Struggle Within What we believe is what we become: “out of the heart...” Learn how to walk in the truth of who you are!
3. Shame-Talk Shame can be imposed on us by others and even by ourselves. It colors how we look at things and becomes a structure through which we live. Learn how to dismantle it once and for all!
4. Fruit to Root When we experience hurt growing up, we often make decisions in our hearts we think will protect us...and then we promptly forget we’ve made them. But they don’t go away. What happens is they manifest as negative patterns (or bitter fruit) in our lives that we cannot escape! Learn how to deal with these foundational issues and find true FREEDOM!
5. Filling the Vacuum Basic Trust is the first and foremost of developmental accomplishments, without it the succeeding lessons in our lives cannot be well learned. This failure to acquire basic trust affects us throughout our adult lives, impacting our ability to relate to God and others.
6. The Places We Run To False refuges are what we do to take care of ourselves in our pain, instead of going to God. These can include things like drugs, food, sex, watching tv, and more. Learn how to break the bondage of those things once and for all!
7. The God-Sized Hole When we are nurtured and cared for while growing up, we can trust fully from our hearts. If we aren't nurtured correctly, we cannot trust, and we set our own parameters on what love should look like. Learn what basic trust is and why it’s an important ingredient to walking in who we were really created to be. We are made in His image, but we live our lives according to how WE see him. Is it loving? Harsh?Ambivalent? Learn how to walk in your God-designed identity.
8. Forgiveness and Blessing This important theme is found throughout the Bible. We often think that to forgive means we have to offer our forgiveness fully and completely, or all at once. The truth is, if all we have is just a little, teeny, tiny bit, God can do miracles with it!Discover the powerful simplicity of the cross.
9. Repentance and Restitution This lesson all about the act of repentance, couple with what we need to do to make things right. Learn how to engage in a "you"-centered approach vs. a "me"-centered approach.
10. Choosing Life Did you know that you can decide to come into agreement with death without realizing it? Here's how you can come OUT of that agreement! When we finally get healing, we all want to stay in that place, don’t we? Here's how!
> Daily corporate worship
> Team ministry
> Prophetic ministry
> Discovery worksheets
> And more
The Keys to Transformation Healing Seminar is like nothing you've ever experienced. We invite you to join us for our online webinar or contact us to find out more about hosting a seminar. Throughout the weekend you will go deep with Holy Spirit in unlocking who you are under the tutelage of our Elijah House teachers. You (and your congregation) will never be the same!
For pricing and other information, call us TODAY at 509-321-1255 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workbooks sold separately.
Are people in your congregation dealing with negative patterns
in their lives that are holding them back?
Elijah House’s Keys to Transformation Healing Seminar gives you and your congregation powerful keys to unlock the truth of who you are and bring lasting healing and transformation to your lives—and to the lives of the people around you! Call us today to find out more about scheduling a seminar for your church body!
CONTACT US FOR BOOKING INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY.